Please send us the following materials, we would process the notarization, County clerk certification, Secretary of State Certification, and Chinses Embassy or Consulate authentication for you.
Document Check List:
- Diploma clear scanned copy
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport info page
- Authentication Application
- Diploma Chinses/ English translated copy (sample)
- A statement of your enrollment day (MM/DD/YYYY) and graduation day (MM/DD/YYYY)
* The sample we provided is only for reference, please do not copy and paste, you would modified it in order to suit your situation.
* The Embassy is only accepted the original signed copy. Please sign the Diploma Chinses/ English translated copy and all the documents listed in the check list above and mail them to us. If you are in urgent and needed an express service, please email us all the documents listed in the check list and write a power of attorney, and then we would sign the Diploma Chinses/ English translated copy for you. Please contact us for the power of attorney sample. Please email us the Diploma Chinses/ English translated copy in Microsoft Word format, we would possibly make some format corrections, you do not have to sign.
Processing time and fee:
Regular service: $200/ document (15 business days)
Express service: $260/ document (7-8 business days)
China return mailing fee: Fedex International $75
We accept following payments:
- By Check: please make the check payable to “Laroz International Business, Inc.”
- By Credit Cards & PayPal: Please go to website: http://www.larozinc.com/cgi/makepayment_gb.html