16 or older adults need to fill Form DS-82 to renew a U.S. passport. There are some requirements for applicants applicable to use Form DS-82:
- Applicant can provide a passport
- Applicant’s passport is not damaged
- Applicant’s passport is issued less than 15 years
- Applicant’s passport is issued after his’ 16th birthday
- Applicant don’t have a name change, or
- Applicant has a name change and has a legal document like a marriage certificate to prove that
If you are not qualified for the above standards, you cannot renew your passport. Instead, you must apply for a new passport in person at a passport agency.
To renewal a passport by mail, the normal process time is 8 weeks. If you need to get a passport quickly, we can help you with expedited service. Our expedited processing time is 5 business days. If you have an emergency, will be traveling in 24-48 hours, we can provide extremely urgent service, which is one business day processing time.
Checking list for renew passport (for your reference only)
- Fill out Form DS-82
- Two Passport Photos (2” x 2” on a white or clear background)
- U. S. Passport
- Proof of departure:
For expedited service, please provide a copy of your air ticket that departure in 2 to 3 weeks.
For extremely urgent service, please provide a copy of your air ticket that departure in 2 to 3 days.
- Authorization letter:
Please pay our service fee first before asking us for the authorization letter. After you have paid, please contact us for the letter.
- Name change legal document, if you have a name change after your last passport was issued.
- For example, Marriage Certificate, Court Order, etc.
- Calculate Fees:
Product Application Fee For Rush Service Execution Fee Note: Only Passport Book can be expedited processing. If you apply for a passport card at the same time, it generally takes 2-3 weeks for the passport card to be mailed to you. Passport Book $170 $25 Passport Book & Card $200 $25
Check or money order of application fee should be made payable to: Department of State
Check or money order of execution fee should be made payable to: U.S. Postmaster or Clerk of Court.
How to place an order
- Call or email our office to hold a spot for your application
- Submit an order request online and pay our service fee
- Mail your passport application package to our office
Our address is as below:
Laroz International Business
7361 Calhoun Pl, Ste 320 Derwood, MD 20855
Laroz service fee
- $200.00/case for 5 day processing
- Cash payment: available for walk in clients, please do not send us cash by mail
- Money order: can be purchased at the post office, CVS, Western Union and other locations
- Check: please make your check payable to: Laroz International Business, Inc.
- PayPal payment: please pay to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to pay a service fee to PayPal: $1.00 for the amount < = $20, and 5% for the amount of $20 – $60, 3.5%-5% for amount > = $60. Clients who lives in China may find PayPal more convenient than other payment methods.