When applying for a new U.S. passport, each child under 16 must appear in person at a passport agency. Both parents must present with their child and co-sign the application form to show their consent. To check the nearest passport agency, check here.
When you have submitted your application materials, your passport agency will put your files in an envelope and mail it to the Department of State. The normal process time is 4 to 6 weeks. If you need to get a passport quickly, we can help you with expedited service. Our expedited processing time is 5 business days. If you have an emergency, will be traveling in 24-48 hours, we can provide extremely urgent service, which is one business day processing time.
Checking list for minors under 16(For your reference only, you should follow the instruction of the passport agencies)
- Fill out Form DS-11
- Please complete your form DS-11 before come to a passport agency. But do not sign your name until instructed to do so by the acceptance agent.
- If your child has a Social Security number, you must provide that on the application form.
- If your child does not have a SSN, you must submit a signed statement including the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: (Child’s full name) has never been issued a Social Security Number by the Social Security Administration.”
- Two Passport Photos (2” x 2” on a white or clear background)
- U.S. Citizenship Evidence: must submit one of the following
- U.S. birth certificate issued by the city, county, or state of birth
- Fully-valid, undamaged U.S. passport (may be expired)
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Show Parental Relationship: must submit one of the following
- U.S. birth certificate (with parents’ name)
- Foreign birth certificate (with parents’ name and translation, if necessary)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (with parents’ name)
- Adoption decree(with adopting parents’ names)
- Divorce/Custody decree
- Proof of ID and copy of ID: The parents/guardians must present one of the following identification documents (IDs) to the passport agency:
- Valid or expired, undamaged, U.S. passport
- Valid foreign passport
- In-state, fully-valid driver’s license
- In-state, fully-valid non-driver ID
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Government employee ID (city, county, state or federal)
- U.S. military ID or military dependent ID
- Matricula Consular (Mexican Consular Identification)
Note for Photocopy of IDs:
- Must provide photocopy of front and back of each ID
- Photocopy cannot be double-sided
- Photocopy must be on plain white, 8 1/2 x 11″ standard paper
- Do not decrease the image size (although you may enlarge it)
- Show Parental Consent
Both parents/guardians must authorize the issuance of the child’s passport. If one parent cannot be present, submit a notarized Statement of Consent (Form DS-3053) AND a copy of the parent identification.
Please Note: Written authorization from the parent that cannot appear in person must be less than three months old.
- Proof of departure:
For expedited service, please provide a copy of your air ticket that departure in 2 to 3 weeks.
For extremely urgent service, please provide a copy of your air ticket that departure in 2 to 3 days.
- Authorization letter:
Please pay our service fee first before asking us for the authorization letter. After you have paid, please contact us for the letter. Please fill the applicant part with your child’s information. Both parents are required to sign the letter in front of the Passport Acceptance Agent.
- Calculate Fees:
Product Application Fee Rush Service Execution Fee Note: Only Passport Book can be expedited processing. If you apply for a passport card at the same time, it generally takes 2-3 weeks for the passport card to be mailed to you. Passport Book $140 $25 Passport Book & Card $155 $25
Check or money order of application fee should be made payable to: Department of State
Check or money order of execution fee should be made payable to: U.S. Postmaster or Clerk of Court.
Material need to mail us for apply for your child’s passport:
Before you file package, please copy the following files and associated good copy files and post office packaged envelopes mailed to my company together.
- Application package: your passport agency will put your files in an envelope and seal that envelope. The envelope can not be opened other than the officer from Department of State.
- Authorization letter: You are required to prepare 2 copies. One should be put in the application package. The other should be put outside the package and mail to our office.
How to place an order
- Call or email our office to hold a spot for your application
- Submit an order request online and pay our service fee
- Mail your passport application package to our office
Our address is as below:
Laroz International Business
7361 Calhoun Pl, Ste 320 Derwood, MD 20855
Laroz service fee
- $ 200.00/case for 5 day processing
- Cash payment: available for walk in clients, please do not send us cash by mail
- Money order: can be purchased at the post office, CVS, Western Union and other locations
- Check: please make your check payable to: Laroz International Business, Inc.
- PayPal payment: please pay to email@example.com. You need to pay a service fee to PayPal: $1.00 for the amount < = $20, and 5% for the amount of $20 – $60, 3.5%-5% for amount > = $60. Clients who lives in China may find PayPal more convenient than other payment methods.